A show with breathtaking designs
For over 25 years, famous chocolatiers and fashion designers have worked together to create a uniquely dazzling spectacle.
Inspired by the theme of “Excellence in the service of glamour”, the designers and chocolatiers have gone beyond the realms of imagination to dream up a collection of deliciously fascinating masterpieces.
From 28 October to 1 November, you have been amazed by two exceptional shows, every day at 4pm and 5pm.
The designers & chocolatiers of the 2022 show:
- The chocolatiers Jean-Luc Decluzeau and Hervé Traclet & the designer Angel Sewing
- The chocolatiers Jean-Luc Decluzeau and Hervé Traclet & the costume designer Cassandra Allaire for Mad Harker
- Maëlig Georgelin, pastry chef and designer at Le Petit Prince & Marie Ferrero-Favoriti, designer for MLF attitude couture
- Hasnaâ and Vincent Ferreira for Hasnaâ Chocolats Grands Crus & the designer Jérémie Pujo
- The artisan chocolatier and CEO of Relais Desserts, Vincent Guerlais & the designer Angélique Godey
- Hugues Pouget, pastry chef and founder of Maison Hugo & Victor, Champion of France for desserts & the designer Ricardo Dávila for PROMPERÚ France
- Christophe Bertrand and Nicolas Morin for À La Reine Astrid & the Flory Brisset studio
- The chocolate and ice cream artisan Frédéric Voulot for Chocolat by Fred & the dressmaking studio Erneste
- The pastry chef and chocolatier Hugo Pralus for Maison Pralus & the designer Stéphane Pagan
- Meilleur Ouvrier de France David Wesmaël – pastry chef, ice cream artisan and designer at La Glacerie Paris and Creative Director at Maison Le Roux & designer Nathalie Descout
- La Maison Pariès & the artist Haute-Couture Daisy for the brand “Des Idées Folles”
- Meilleur Ouvrier de France and World Champion for patisserie, Pascal Brunstein for Oacao & the designers Maud et Nathan Brunstein
- The pastry chef Olivier Stehly & the designer Eden Hue
- The chocolatier Florent Thevenon & the designer Ludivine Guillot