The B2B Village, for professionals only
In 27 years, the Paris Chocolate Fair has become THE international platform dedicated to chocolate & cocoa and the must-attend event for the entire industry. The 2022 edition of the Salon du Chocolat has seen the return of the B2B Village, for professionals only.
The B2B Village was back
The B2B village hosted the latest innovations in terms of laboratory equipment, chocolate, confectionery and bakery machines, packaging solutions, food ingredients and printers, and much more.
You took advantage of its Lounge for your business meetings and regular networking events.
Six major national and international competitions
The historical setting of the B2B Village hosted six major professional competitions at the same time, under the eye of prestigious jury members, experts in sweet gastronomy :
- The international final of the World Chocolate Masters™, the world championship of chocolate artisans organised by Cacao Barry, from 28 to 31 October.
- The prestigious “Mondial des Art Sucrés”, organized by DGF, with 16 teams of pastry chefs competing over four days.
- The “Trophée de la Pâtisserie Française” (French Pastry Awards), organised by the Confédération Nationale des Artisans Pâtissiers Chocolatiers from 28 October to 1 November.
- The “Défi des Glaciers”, a two-day competition on 28 and 29 October, where a professional jury will select the best ice cream or sorbet of 2022
- The “Concours des cacaos paysans bio et équitables”: the fair trade label Symbole des Producteurs Paysans (Small Farmers Label) is organising an international competition with blind tasting of chocolate bars on the SPP stand.
- The “Master du Pain au chocolat” will take place on 29 October. The jury of professionals and consumers will give an award to the best chocolate viennoiserie
Benefits of the professional ticket
– Reserved access to the B2B village
– Access to the World Chocolate Masters (event reserved for professionals)
– A dedicated B2B entrance (Fast line)
– Access to the lounge for your meetings
– Invitations to events organized in the Lounge
– Participation in the job exchange of pastry industry for the chocolate & cocoa profession
– Access to the entire Salon du Chocolat on both floors (key events and meetings with exhibiting chocolate)
If you’re a professional in the Chocolate & Cocoa sector, the B2B Village was made for you!
- Ice cream
- Hotel & Restaurant
- Chocolate or cocoa manufacturer
- Producer country
- Hotel and catering student