This year, the Salon du Chocolat is inaugurating a new 100% patisserie area under the patronage of Philippe Conticini.
Imagine 2,500 sqm of events, demonstrations and exhibitions totally dedicated to the art of patisserie!
The programme includes:
- the greatest chefs on stage for virtuoso demonstrations. Discover here the line-up of chefs on the Pastry Show stage
- an exhibition of the finest Christmas cakes and other monumental works
- a glass kitchen created for the first Time at the Salon by Tradition Gourmande in which patissiers will make their creations in front of you, with a French region highlighted every day
- a tasting room where you can quietly enjoy your favourite pastries
- a major competition open to professionals and amateurs: the International French Patisserie Trophy organised by the National Confederation of French Artisan Patissiers, Chocolatiers, Confectioners and Ice Cream Makers
- plus a series of book-signing sessions by your favourite authors, chefs and chocolatiers at the “Librairie Gourmande”
Patisserie is putting on its best-ever show at the Salon du Chocolat!
Cake Time Area
Step into the Pastry area and discover our new Cake Time : an area dedicated to the pastry chefs working at the city’s most prestigious hotels. Every day, a pastry chef will be honoured and will put on sale a selection of his signature Tea Time creations.
On the programme:
- Tasting, plating and getting to know the Chefs
- Pastry to enjoy on site in our dedicated area, the Place des Délices, or to take away
- Discover the tea and cake pairings, provided free by our partner Dammann Frères with any cake enjoyed on site
Tuesday 29/10 and Wednesday 30/10 – Nicolas Guercio from Hôtel Lutetia
Thursday 31/10 – Julien Delhome of the Hôtel du Louvre
Friday 01/11 – Eddie Benghanem from the Waldorf Astoria Trianon Palace Versailles
Saturday 02/11 – Nicolas Paciello from Hôtel Barrière Le Fouquet’s Paris
Sunday 03/11 – Florence Lesage of The Westin Paris Vendôme